Join New England Section of the AUA
Joining the New England Section of the AUA is easy and valuable to your career in the field of urology! With Section membership you will have access to urologists and allied health professionals throughout the region and education geared towards your continued career development.
ACTIVE, ASSOCIATE, AFFILIATE, and CANDIDATE MEMBERSHIP
Individuals interested in applying for Active, Associate, Affiliate, or Candidate membership in the New England Section may access applications via the AUA website. Please follow the application instructions; your application will be forwarded to the Section from the AUA. You will then be contacted by the Section administrative office to confirm receipt of your application and to request required additional documentation.
Apply for membership
Please note that both individuals currently enrolled in an accredited training program and those who have graduated within three (3) years from an accredited training program are eligible for Candidate membership in the NE Section.
New England Section Allied membership is available to non-physician professionals, including nurses and nurse practitioners, technicians, physician assistants, and medical assistants specializing or concentrating in urology and serving in a health care setting.
- Complete the application
- Submit one (1) letter of support from an NEAUA voting member (Active or Senior)
- Submit a copy of your curriculum vitae or résumé and any additional requested documentation, as applicable
Annual Allied membership in the New England Section is $50.00. Membership in the American Urological Association is not a requirement for NE Section membership.
Please be sure to submit additional documentation below (as applicable) with your application.
- Copy of applicable medical license(s) and/or certification(s)
- Written evidence from certifying Board
- Verification letter from direct supervisor confirming you have at least one (1) year experience in the field of urology [or at least three (3) years of in-service training for technicians] and have devoted at least 50% of your professional time to urologic care
Please submit completed Allied membership applications via email or mail to:
New England Section, AUA
Attn: Membership Manager
500 Cummings Center, Ste 4550
Beverly, MA 01915